The organizers seek original, novel and innovative papers containing experimental results and theories. Papers addressing topics related to the conference themes should be submitted electronically via PaperPlaza in the indicated format and length below. You can also submit a video as a supplementary material along with your manuscript, for instance to demonstrate your experimental results.
All contributed papers will get through a peer-review process. A manuscript will be reviewed by at least two referees, who will leave review comments. When the paper is finally accepted in oral or interactive presentation, the author should submit a revised final version that reflects reviewers’ comments. All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings on IEEE Xplore.
The contents of the manuscripts should not be submitted simultaneously for any other else publications in conference or journal. All submissions will be checked by the iThenticate tool for plagiarism and self-plagiarism. In case of plagiarism or self-plagiarism, all results will be reported to IEEE for further investigation.
Contributing PDF file must conform to the manuscript preparation guidelines. In particular, you should use the provided templates and check the PDF for compliance within PaperPlaza
- PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission with the limitation of 5 Mb.
- Paper format: Two-column format in the IEEE style is required.
- Page length: For the initial review submission, a manuscript can be up to 6-8 pages. For the final manuscript submission, a manuscript should be up to 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra page charge.
- Optional multimedia materials: a video file can be added to supplement contributed papers (mpeg file and maximum of 10 Mb). You may upload the attachment during submission. The video can be uploaded up to 4 days after the paper deadline.
- Templates and IEEE eXpress compliance: See guidelines on manuscript preparation in PaperPlaza.
Papers must be submitted electronically via Paperplaza.